My dear sweet Ainsley Jean turned 6 years old July 17th. I cannot believe she will be in first grade and gone all day long. My heart hurts that she won't be here with me.
I have thought about writing this post for a long time. Ainsley is so complex. There is so much emotion in that cute little thing. She feels things deeply and passionately. She can be self-assured, but also timid and in need of reassurance. She loves school and is so good at learning. But she gets frustrated with herself when she doesn't get something right the first time. She needs that extra gentleness and patience. She is nervous about trying new things but once she has tried something a few times and feels comfortable, she comes out of her shell.
She loves music and learns lyrics quickly. She loves art and making projects. She likes to play by herself and makes her own games while playing Legos or Polly Pockets.
She loves hats and looks adorable in them.
She loves to swim but is still a little nervous when she first gets in the water. She stays close to the edge digging with spoons.
She likes to ride her bike with her training wheels on it and she loves her scooter.
She loves chocolate and peanut butter. She prefers apples to oranges. She doesn't like jelly. She is a self-proclaimed carnivore. Her favorite television shows are Fetch, Wild Kratts, and Electric Company, in that order.
Her favorite color is still blue. She loves pizza, chicken nuggets, chocolate balls cereal.
I love this little girl so much! She has taught me so much already, and I know that she has so much to teach me still. I am so blessed she is a part of my life! Love you forever and always Jeanie Beanie!



No comments:
Post a Comment