Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh, Boy!




My little man is 3 1/2. This little boy is so much fun! He has changed so much these last 6 months. So here's the list of things that describe him.

He plays with his toys so well. He has such an amazing imagination. Since I stopped babysitting the Gorshe boys, and even when I was but on days off, he comes into my bathroom with I do my hair and makeup. He makes up the most inventive stories. And he gets lost in his own little world. I love watching him play.

He likes to be where I am. If I am doing dishes, he's rolling around on the floor in the kitchen with his cars or other toys.

He loves music and can recognize a favorite song in the first bars. He always sings along. I love that!

He loves to do his preschool games on the I-Pad. He figured out how to work the I-Pad faster than I did.

Favorite movies: Tangled, Rio

Favorite stuffed animals: His two Raccoons, his horse pillow pet, Hootie the Owl, Monster, and now Kuonibo (the puppy pillow pet pictured above). Funny story about Kuonibo. I bought him while I was in Vegas. When I brought him back my mom asked him what he was going to name his puppy. He looked at her with a serious face and said "Kuonibo." We looked at each other with confused faces and Mom asked him again. Same thing. I thought he would forget it when he went to bed. The next morning when he woke up, I asked Porter what the puppy's name was. "Kuonibo," he said with an annoyed voice and expression like he was thinking I never listen. So funny. It's stuck and he has become a favorite.

His favorite toys: trains, cars, and action figures more specifically the Tangled characters.

He is tender and gets his feelings hurt easily. He loves to snuggle and give kisses.

He makes me happy!

I love you little man and I am so glad you are in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment