Saturday, January 7, 2012
Getting To Know All About Brinnley
My Brinnley Beth will be 7 in 19 days. I cannot believe it! This girl is growing up so fast. She is becoming a little lady. This year I have really notice a difference in her maturity. She asks thoughtful questions about people, for example how Chant and I fell in love and how Grandma knows Kristy and Mike. She wants to understand things. She loves school so much and is doing really well. She loves to read and do math. This semester she has a student teacher and she is so excited about it. Brinnley has always been a social butterfly but lately she mostly talks about one good friend, Ellie. Her favorite things to do at home are draw and create things. She always amazes me. I cannot draw nearly as good as she can. She still loves comfortable clothes and doesn't want anything too frilly. It's all about tennis shoes! She continues to be my child who is hardest on clothes, constantly ripping the knees out. She is still attached to MooMoo and Howie and has to have them to sleep at night. She is a very picky eater but she loves my smoothies and fruit. For Christmas she got Legos and that has proved to be a perfect gift, she is able to use her imagination, build and create. And she loves to sing and is very good with lyrics! I love this beautiful, happy little girl so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment