Wednesday Margi came to watch the kids while Chant and I went out. When we got home she told us a funny story. She accidentally poked him in the eye and she apologized and asked if he was okay. He told her, "Yeah, my eyelashes are just a little mixed up." Funny kid!
Tonight at dinner Chant and Porter were talking and Chant said, "Do you feel me?" AKA "do you understand." Porter looks at Chant and said, "You're on the other side of the table. I'm not touching you so I can't feel you."
At bedtime, Chant and Porter were playing and Porter got a little out of breath. Chant told him it would take a minute for him to catch his breath. Porter said, "I'll catch it tomorrow at Grandma and Grandpa's because that's where my breath went." Oh, we were laughing. I love this little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment